Marija Pujo Tadić
Ambassador (IICA-IASE “Regional hub”)
President of the Board of Governors
– Climate Leader
– International Expert in Climate Change Law and Policy
– Univ. Specialist in Foreign Policy and Diplomacy – Climate Diplomacy
expert in finance, banking, strategic planning and project management
expert in the financial aspects of Climate Change
– Expert in finance, banking, strategic planning and project management
– Expert in the financial aspects of Climate Change
- expert in the field of waste management
Experienced communications director with background in international business.
– Experienced communications director with background in international business.
– Corporate Social Responsibility expert, leading corporate sustainability agenda and corporate community outreach for almost two decades, with many internationally recognized and awarded projects, including issuing first ever company CSR report in SEE.
Mladen Vedriš, PhD
IICA-IASE Academic committee (AC)
– Professor and economic expert
– politician and businessman
Domagoj I. Milošević
International council (IC)
– Politician and businessman
Ethics Committee - IICA-IASE (EC)
Dubravka Jusić is an international expert with long-term experience in leading marketing and corporate communications divisions for multiple global companies and startups which transitioned into large organizations.
She graduated in General Management at Harvard Business School, International Marketing at INSEAD Business School, Digital Marketing at Columbia Business School, Public Relations at the Chartered Institute of Public Relations in London as well as the Leadership Academy of the Telekom Austria Group Business School in Vienna.
International Institute for Climate Action
Trg kralja Tomislava 10,
+ 385 1 64 48 106
+ 385 91 958 3163